TellTheBell Canada Survey organized by Taco Bell Canada is only for people who are living in Canada. Canadian people get the chance to win $500 only by taking the survey. For taking part in the survey you need to visit their official website at TelltheBellCanada.com. On this website, you will get serval questions regarding their services and quality of food.
The company used to in-depth analysis of their customer experience and they also figure out the ways to enhance their services and quality of food. When you as their customer complete their survey, you will be included in the lucky draw. If your name comes in this lucky draw then you will get cash prices for your valuable feedback.
What is TellTheBell Canada Survey?
This survey includes some set of questions regarding Taco Bell services, staff behavior, and quality of food. This survey aims to obtain Canada’s customers’ valuable feedback on the different aspects of their services.
Origin of TellTheBell Survey in Canada
- Taco Bell has gotten tremendous success in America as well as in the UK. This company serves thousands of people delicious Mexican Fast Food.
- Taco Bell correctly decided to take the Canadian Fast Food space by the storm. This experiment gets successful and welcome by Canadians due to its unique offerings.
- As Taco Bell’s customers have grown exponentially. They felt the need to take the customer’s feedback on its services and quality of food.
- Taco Bell introduces the TellTheBell survey for Canadian customers. In this way, the company started taking feedback from its customer by offering them a chance to win $500 for their valuable feedback.
Rules of TellTheBell Canada Survey
- You must be a resident of Canada.
- Your minimum age must be 18 years.
- You must have a valid restaurant receipt.
Entry Period for the TellTheBell Canada Survey
- The TellTheBell Canada Survey has a total of 7 Entry Periods in a year.
- This survey starts in the June month of every year and it gets ends on 31st of December of every year.
- Every entry period has its starting and ending date.
- After the close of every entry period, the lucky draw held after a few days.
- 1st entry is permitted for each entry period.
- If you are not able to enter the entry period them you will try to next entry period.
The requirement for TellTheBell Canada Survey
- PC or Smartphone with the internet.
- Receipt of Taco Bell Canada.
- Basic English knowledge.
Details of TellTheBell Canada Survey
- If anyone found violating the survey rules they may be blacklisted.
- If a person once gets blacklisted that person will not take part in the survey.
- You can enter in the Surveys once in each Entry Period.
- After completing the survey honestly, you will have a chance to win $500.
- Taco Bell Officials monitors your feedbacks.
Question asked in TellTheBell Canada Survey
Question 1: –
- Rate your satisfaction level at Taco Bell. You will have options like Satisfied, Neutral, Highly Satisfied, and Dissatisfied.
Question 2: –
- This section will cover the quality of food, services, and the environment of Taco Bell Outlet.
- Rate the below-given aspects:
- How was the overall cleanliness?
- The appearance of the ordered food.
- Service quality concerning order delivery.
- Serving quantity.
- The level of staff friendliness and cooperation.
Question 3: –
In this section, you have to answer about the portion size.
- How does the food you ordered look?
- Did cheese quantity meet your expectations?
- Was the topping sufficient?
- How was the quantity of steak, beef, or chicken?
Question 4: –
- Here, they will ask if you were not satisfied with any kind of service.
- If you have faced any issue at Taco Bell you have written in your own words.
Question 5: –
It is about the appearance of food.
- Ingredients were too dry.
- Packing was not Good.
- Taco shell was not okay.
Question 6: –
This part of the question is related to interior cleanliness.
- The staff was wearing dirty clothes.
- Dirty floors.
- Dirty restrooms.
- Overflowing of trash cans.
- The chairs and tables are too dirty.
Question 7: –
These questions will ask about your address.
- Confirm if you are above 18 years old.
- Answer with yes if you are a resident of Canada.
Question 8: –
The last question is about your personal information.
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Contact Number.
This survey will take hardly 2 minutes.
In the above article, we have discussed TellTheBell Canada Survey. Here we have discussed all the details by which you can easily take part in the Taco Bell survey at www.tellthebellcanada.com.